Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Truth-Lie

"If we are to preserve our Christian values, we must continue to look everywhere for negative things -- say that everything that he does is wrong, everything that he says is a lie."

"But you know that there are some truths that we can't hide . . . we . . ."

"Only I, The Most Wonderful One, tell the truth! My radio program and my writings are the only truths! We must always explain how a lie is hidden under every so-called truth he -- I am the Truth of the World! You, my followers, recognize that!"

"Yes, O'Master of Truth . . ."

"It's as when a lawyer makes a statement in court and the Judge tells the Jury to ignore what the lawyer just said. That's pure crap -- the statement is already in the people's mind, they can't erase it."

"Yes, O'Master of Truth of the World . . ."

"We saw an excellant example last night of what I'm teaching you. This politician interrupted Obama's speech before Congress by calling him a liar. He did this -- ha-ha, what beautful cojones, eh? -- to Obama -- I ain't calling him President -- in public, before the entire world. I believe -- I'll have to check this -- that this is the first time in history that a politician has done such a thing in public in the face of anyone holding that high office. And all this politician had to do today to cover himself is say that he apologized. Was it a sincere apology? I leave it to you to decide. It's similar to when I said on my show the other day that a certain group out there would be going after Oreos, the cookies, next . . . but first they'd have to wait until Obama's out of office . . . now, obviously -- anyone around in the '60s -- will take that as a racial slur, but I can always say that it was said in good humour -- ha-ha."

1 comment:

  1. I agree.
    Bad is good, good is bad, it is all a sham, and this is anti-Christ.
    I am HEARTBROKEN about what is happening to this once great nation, sickened beyond belief.
    Other than that, how are you?

    ReplyDelete