Monday, September 28, 2015

Identity Thieves And Flashlights

"I say that 99% of you have stolen identities."
"And you can make us invisible?"
"You ever look for an object in a dark house or dark room?"
"You could be looking straight at it and not see it because of the darkness."
 "Say you stole an Anglo's or a Spaniard's identity.  Only a Spaniard or an Anglo can really see you because they know what their real people look and act like, and they see an imitation in that darkness you'r in.  The only way a non-Anglo or non-Spaniard can really see you is to look into that darkness you're in with a special flashlight."

"Flashlight?  You mean black as I am they can't see me during the day?"
"Not unless you shine that special light on yourself from that special flashlight -- and we got a special discount on these flashlights today."
"They can't really see me, but can they hear me?"
" 'Hello, is somebody here with me?  I hear a voice, but I don't see anybody.'  That's not true.  I really see you because I'm black like you, my brother.  I just said that to give you a sample of what it's like for someone who  hasn't seen this light."
"You mean I can walk down the street, get on buses and subways, go into buildings and nobody can really see me and recognize me from these ig'nant blacks rioting and looting and burning and teaching hate for police and all authority?"

"Exactly."
"How much is them flashlights?"
"Like I said.  They're on sale  today.  They're just a thousand dollars each, and you can get a box of them and be like a walking flashlight yourself, selling light to your family and friends, especially all these so-called blacks on TV  running their mouths about black this and black that."
"How many in a box?"
"Five."
"Will you take a check?"
"Of course, my brother."
"Gimme a box.  After I lighten up some friends, there's some jewelry stores, banks, and other places we'd like to visit."

No comments:

Post a Comment