Friday, December 18, 2015

TKOee, KOee

"You might think my style unorthodox, but I have my personal way of getting at the truth, and I'm just one of the testers and you're the testee.  I'm an ol', experienced white guy and you're a young, inexperienced black guy.  You  got a problem with that?"
"No sir."
"Look at my face.  Can you believe that when I was young I was a handsome ladies' man?  Don't lie."
"Your nose and cheekbones are puffed . . . some old scares over your top lip . . ."

"Gifts from the ring.  Truth about what you're seeing is important in our work.  Says on your application that you played football and basket ball in high school, was an MP in the Army, team activities.  And it's not what each individual likes or dislikes on a team, it's what's good for the team.  Policing is a team activity, firemen are a team, preachers, teachers, lawyers are teams and make decisions good for their activities as a team.  You have a problem taking orders?"
"Not at all."
Criminals are a team.  Some want to kill police, others try to avoid us, and others are just scumbag  thugs and try to show their disrespect for us by resisting arrest whenever we confront them.  We have to teach them to respect us or we're useless as protectors of the people.  We have to use force to overpower them.  You have a problem with that?"

"Not at all.  As an MP I had to deal with some ugly people, men and women, black and white."
"Many black people call us racists for defending ourselves when attacked by black law-breakers.  They'll call you and uncle tom for doing the job you're dedicated to perform.  Some of the race-hustling blacks accuse white police of forcing black police to whip on blacks or they can't be a part of the police team -- as if a black policeman doesn't have sense enough to know when he's looking at a possible TKOee or a definite KOee.  You have a problem with anything I've said?"
"None at all."
"Welcome to the real world."

No comments:

Post a Comment